- Getting Started Snapforce Users
- Welcome, Snapforce User
- Create A Task
- How to Navigate Snapforce CRM
- Change Your Password
- Your First Records
- Why Are Some Features Blocked?
- Log A Call
- Log A Note
- Filtering Tasks
- Marking A Task Complete
- Filter Tasks Due
- Mark a Task Completed From Within a Record
- How do I put Snapforce on Android?
- Filtering Past Due Tasks
- How to Integrate Outlook Calendar With Snapforce Calendar?
- How to view mutiple users tasks
- Getting Started Snapforce Administrators
- Setup Your Organization
- How To Receive Email Alerts
- Monitor Your Organizations
- Manage Users
- Welcome, Snapforce Administrators
- Create New User
- How to restrict users from accessing areas of your system
- How to change your users password
- Session Idle Time
- How to create a task reminder
- Data Administration
- Sales - Selling To Your Customers
- Welcome, Sales Professionals
- Service - Support Your Customers
- Setup - Configure Your System
- Welcome, Snapforce Administrators
- How to set the System Time Zone for Accurate Time Stamping
- Customer Support Tools
- Limiting Access to System Data With OWSD
- Security - Understanding Your CRM Firewall
- How to enable Two-Factor Authentication for a user?
- How to Use Two-Factor Authentication
- Manage User Access to Data
- Communication Channels
- Communication Channels Overview
- Telephony Phone Reset
- Queues: Logging Into Call Queues
- Telephony Phone Setup
- Exporting Call Detail Records
- Creating An IVR/Auto Attendant
- Call Monitoring Coaching and Barging
- Voicemail Setup Instructions
- Phone Porting Process
- Telephony: Click to Dial | Override Add-on Signing
- Dialing Outbound Without a 1 Preceding the Area Code
- Analytics - Reports & Dashboards
- Welcome to Snapforce Analytics
User Guide - Saving and Exporting Reports
Once a report has been run, you have the options to save the report and to export the report.
Saving a report will allow you to run the same report with the same configuration again in the future. You can save both custom reports that you built, and pre-made reports that you have modified. First, configure the report to suit your needs. Then, to save a report, click the Save Report button above the output table. This will open up the Save Report window.
Enter the name of the report, and optionally enter a description. Then you can pick which folder to put your report into.
After you have chosen your options, click the Save button at the bottom to create your custom report. Now, if you return to the Reports module and click on My Personal Custom Reports, the report you just created will be listed there.
If instead, the report had been saved under Unfiled Public Reports or Best Practice Service Reports, then it would appear in that section of the Reports module instead.
Exporting a report will take the data from the report and download the results onto your computer in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, called a CSV file. You are then able to import this data into another program, and do your own analysis on it outside of Snapforce.
To export a report, first create and run a report that suits your needs. Then, click the Export Details button, located next to the Save Details button.
This will bring up the Export Specification window. In this window, you can name your file, as well as choose delimeters. For most purposes, you can leave the Field delimeter and the Text Delimeter fields as their default values. When you are ready, click the "Export" button at the bottom.
Once the export is completed, you will be taken to the Saved Reports part of the Reports module. This page has a list of all exported reports, along with the date and time that they were saved. You can click any of these files to download them to your computer and open them yourself.
Please keep in mind that the resulting export will only have columns that match up with the fields selected. In this example, the "Amount" column has been removed from the Select Fields box, and the "Next Step" column has been added. As a result, in the spreadsheet that was saved, the entries do not have an "amount" column. To restore it, simply type "Account" in the Select Fields and click on the entry to add it to the list, click Run Report, and then Export Details again.