- Getting Started Snapforce Users
- Welcome, Snapforce User
- Create A Task
- How to Navigate Snapforce CRM
- Change Your Password
- Your First Records
- Why Are Some Features Blocked?
- Log A Call
- Log A Note
- Filtering Tasks
- Marking A Task Complete
- Filter Tasks Due
- Mark a Task Completed From Within a Record
- How do I put Snapforce on Android?
- Filtering Past Due Tasks
- How to Integrate Outlook Calendar With Snapforce Calendar?
- How to view mutiple users tasks
- Getting Started Snapforce Administrators
- Setup Your Organization
- How To Receive Email Alerts
- Monitor Your Organizations
- Manage Users
- Welcome, Snapforce Administrators
- Create New User
- How to restrict users from accessing areas of your system
- How to change your users password
- Session Idle Time
- How to create a task reminder
- Data Administration
- Sales - Selling To Your Customers
- Welcome, Sales Professionals
- Service - Support Your Customers
- Setup - Configure Your System
- Welcome, Snapforce Administrators
- How to set the System Time Zone for Accurate Time Stamping
- Customer Support Tools
- Limiting Access to System Data With OWSD
- Security - Understanding Your CRM Firewall
- How to enable Two-Factor Authentication for a user?
- How to Use Two-Factor Authentication
- Manage User Access to Data
- Communication Channels
- Communication Channels Overview
- Telephony: How to Reset a Cisco IP Phone 7940 Series
- Queues: Logging Into Call Queues
- Cisco IP Phone - 7940 Series
- Exporting Call Detail Records
- Creating An IVR/Auto Attendant
- Call Monitoring, Call Coaching, Call Barging
- Voicemail Setup Instructions
- Phone Porting Process
- Telephony: Click to Dial | Override Add-on Signing
- Dialing Outbound Without a 1 Preceding the Area Code
- Analytics - Reports & Dashboards
- Welcome to Snapforce Analytics
Sending Email Campaigns
- Navigate to your top navigation bar, and click Activities > Campaigns.
- You will be directed to the “Create your Campaign” window. In order to campaign your emails, you have to have an email list.
- Before campaigning your email, click the “Attach An Email List” so that way your emails are sent to the correct party. A small window will appear of email files that you may already have. Depending on which group you would like to send the email to, you would then click the hyper-linked “Attach” button.**
- There are two margins where you will select the email from where the message has been sent and the persons name, so that the recipient knows who sent the email.
- If you have to write the email, feel free to do so. Also if you have an embedded email template, click the button on the top right corner. Select the desired template, and the email will automatically appear in the message-box.
- Below the message-box is a “Subject” margin, if you have a subject name feel free to provide a title.
- Lastly, look over everything and make sure the information is correct, then click the “Send” button.
- Email history is archived monthly by Snapforce Servers.
- Email campaign history i.e. the duplicate email's from each blast are purged every 30 days.
- If you require every message in an email blast saved for more than 30 days - you can request your monthly archive be sent to an email address via zip file at the end of each month.
- A single email campaign can handle a maximum of 100,000 recipient's.
- Abuse reports negatively effect your sending score.
- Bounced messages negatively effect your sending score.
- Abuse reports have a larger negative effect than bounced messages on your sending score.
Subscriber lists should be in CSV file format. The first 3 columns need to be in the correct order, that order is as follows:
Column A: Email
Column B: First Name
Column C: Last Name
This order is crucial, if the Snapforce email parser does not find Column A contains email addresses the list will return an error on sending.