- Getting Started Snapforce Users
- Welcome, Snapforce User
- Create A Task
- How to Navigate Snapforce CRM
- Change Your Password
- Your First Records
- Why Are Some Features Blocked?
- Log A Call
- Log A Note
- Filtering Tasks
- Marking A Task Complete
- Filter Tasks Due
- Mark a Task Completed From Within a Record
- How do I put Snapforce on Android?
- Filtering Past Due Tasks
- How to Integrate Outlook Calendar With Snapforce Calendar?
- How to view mutiple users tasks
- Getting Started Snapforce Administrators
- Setup Your Organization
- How To Receive Email Alerts
- Monitor Your Organizations
- Manage Users
- Welcome, Snapforce Administrators
- Create New User
- How to restrict users from accessing areas of your system
- How to change your users password
- Session Idle Time
- How to create a task reminder
- Data Administration
- Sales - Selling To Your Customers
- Welcome, Sales Professionals
- Service - Support Your Customers
- Setup - Configure Your System
- Welcome, Snapforce Administrators
- How to set the System Time Zone for Accurate Time Stamping
- Customer Support Tools
- Limiting Access to System Data With OWSD
- Security - Understanding Your CRM Firewall
- How to enable Two-Factor Authentication for a user?
- How to Use Two-Factor Authentication
- Manage User Access to Data
- Communication Channels
- Communication Channels Overview
- Telephony Phone Reset
- Queues: Logging Into Call Queues
- Telephony Phone Setup
- Exporting Call Detail Records
- Creating An IVR/Auto Attendant
- Call Monitoring, Call Coaching, Call Barging
- Voicemail Setup Instructions
- Phone Porting Process
- Telephony: Click to Dial | Override Add-on Signing
- Dialing Outbound Without a 1 Preceding the Area Code
- Analytics - Reports & Dashboards
- Welcome to Snapforce Analytics
User Guide - Opportunities Overview
Opportunities are business deals with companies or people that generate revenue for your organization. Opportunities allow your company to track, manage, and operate your organization sales pipeline. Using Opportunities to keep track of your business deals in Snapforce will provide you an easy and effective way to measure your sales cycle, quickly measure the performance of your sales department, see which customers you should expect sales from, and how much revenue is expected to be generated in future operating periods.
Working With Opportunities
In all sales departments, opportunities are the most important records to generate actual revenue for the organization. In a typical B2B organization all opportunities have to undergo a 360 degree sales cycle (i.e. sales workflow), which begins with identifying the qualified prospect and concludes with prospects being won or lost. The activities within this sales cycle that have to be completed are; sending product information to opportunities, product demonstrations, sending sales quotes and business negotiations. Opportunities are especially important to your organizations management, as they provide the following information:
The expected sales volume (Product units and price)
The sales status and the estimated sales probability in each sales stage
Reasons for the sales status (Won/Lost)
Competitors of the opportunity
Forecast visibility for future quarter/year sales
Opportunities Home Page
Click the Opportunities tab to view the Opportunities Home page and perform the following operations:
The records are displayed in List Views. Define your own Custom Views as per your requirements.
Mass delete the records by selecting the check boxes corresponding to the records and clicking on the Delete button.
Search records by using the search bar located in the top left corner.
Print the potentials along with the necessary details.